NCD Child Young Leaders Program
The Young Leaders Program provides young advocates with opportunities to build and strengthen their advocacy capacity and skills, through:
- Speaking and policy engagement: NCD Child will elevate the voices of Young Leaders and supports their participation in the global NCD conversation at the WHA, United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) and other NCD related events.
- Research publications: Young Leaders will help set the agenda by leading in research generation and publication through a working-group project.
- Policy advocacy: Young Leaders will engage as policy-making informants by contributing to a working-group project on policy research and recommendations for NCD control and prevention.
- Peer-to-peer mentorship: Young Leaders will be brought together through an online community where an executive team of young professionals will be available for mentorship, training, and support.
- Digital publications: Young Leaders will be given opportunities to write blog articles and advocacy pieces on priority topics within the NCD landscape which will be published on NCD Child’s website and partner organization’s website.